LCPS Underground

Las Cruces Public Schools postings concerning the current administration and issues in the district. Every effort has been made to deal in fact, not fiction. If you want to make a comment, click on comments after any post and write your comment. These may be sent anonymously. Email should be sent to lcps_truth@yahoo.com. All email will be confidential.

Thursday, November 30, 2006

A Cold Thursday Night

Oh, my bonnie-Lonnie...those are my well-earned sick days that you are alluding to, and I will use them as I see fit. Having my babies put me into the "sick-days hole", but I have worked diligently since then to accumulate days that I can use whether I am physically sick or emotionally drained. So, back away from the sick days issue! Yes, even if that means I may need to visit my doctor who is located in the mall or in some remote, wooded area in the fall...those sick days are MINE---not yours!
--
Paul J. Jaramillo writes of a "record of achievement that cannot be denied by the anonymous letter written by a scurrilous Blog". I am curious, what record he is referring to? Diaz's past work record would suggest a lack of achievement. Could Paul be more specific as to the work record of Dr. Diaz. I am sure we would all like to have the facts so we may render accurate judgment.
--
I agree. Lets get the two gang busters back into our schools where they are needed. One may not come, but the other is still with LCPS. They are deeply missed.
--
Excuse me but WHAT record of achievement?Haven't you read what she did to other communities?You should be in the office to see what has taken place. Let's wait and see what the billsare. As for Mr. Ogas I don't even know him but I think what all these administrators (principals etc.) have gone through this is the only way, because money talks. I hope they sue every board member individually. I will remain anonymous in order to save my job.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home